Seattle wants fiber-optic and ultra-high-speed Internet everywhere. Google is looking to build such broadband networks in one or more communities in the United States. You can help Seattle become that city.
Tell Google why your neighborhood, organization or business needs a fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) network. Here’s how to complete the form in Google’s ‘Request for Information’ that will deliver your message. Responses are due back to Google by March 26.
- Click here to Go to Google’s website
- Click on the “Get Involved” button.
- If you have a Google account, login.
- If you don’t have a Google account, click on “Create an Account Now.” Follow the instructions. It’s quick and free.
- Go back to the Get Involved page and click on “Nominate your Community.” Submit the form when you are finished.
Want to know more? Visit http://seattle.gov/broadband/